Need Mercruiser 190 (3.7L) manual

usfwalden

Seaman Apprentice
Thread starter
Joined
Jul 11, 2010
Messages
32
I just purchased a 3.7 and could really use and would love to have the service manual. It's a 190 serial number: A570030

I understand they used to be posted in pdf and am hoping someone who already has it will share.
 

Bt Doctur

Supreme Mariner
Joined
Aug 29, 2004
Messages
19,555
Re: Need Mercruiser 190 (3.7L) manual

the pdf is 47Meg and wont email. Are you computer literate to offer how?
 

usfwalden

Seaman Apprentice
Thread starter
Joined
Jul 11, 2010
Messages
32
Re: Need Mercruiser 190 (3.7L) manual

Thanks all done.
 

usfwalden

Seaman Apprentice
Thread starter
Joined
Jul 11, 2010
Messages
32
Re: Need Mercruiser 190 (3.7L) manual

Is there a forum to make a parts wanted post in? I'm hoping to find a 470 inboard bellhousing before I make my own. I do mean inboard..not io. I think they may have only made it in 80 and 81 but they did make a 470 inboard.
 
Top