FORUM RULES UPDATED - The forum rules have been updated to continue to provide a friendly and safe environment for our member community. Please take a moment to review the updated rules and our terms of use and privacy policy. Click here for Forum Rules which has links to the 'terms of use' and 'privacy policy'.
In Other News . . .
You will notice a few enchancements to the forums to make your experience better. These include: Email Notifications, Thread Previews, Thread Starter Notation, and Emoji Options on the 'Like' icon. . .
Additionally, the merchant portions of the website have been updated and are now operational. . . . Check out iBoats for all your boating gear.
Theres a few electronic copies selling on ebay between $3-$14. I'm thinking about purchasing one of them. I'll let you know the quality and if it was a good purchase or not.
hey guys I have a manual covering all hp and most earlier year models. its in pdf format. i down loaded it from a link in a search not sure exactly where i got it but if anyone needs it I will be glad to email it the only thing i dont like about it is its hard to flip back and forth through and you had better know exactly which eng you have prestolite, thunderbolt etc. I know ppl dont like to put out their email addresses on these forums, so heres mine tobyamysmith@yahoo.com hit me up if yuou want a copy. just please put something in the title to identify that you r not spam and please no viruses. I'm just tryin to help folks out dont want to get screwed in the process.