FORUM RULES UPDATED - The forum rules have been updated to continue to provide a friendly and safe environment for our member community. Please take a moment to review the updated rules and our terms of use and privacy policy. Click here for Forum Rules which has links to the 'terms of use' and 'privacy policy'.
In Other News . . .
You will notice a few enchancements to the forums to make your experience better. These include: Email Notifications, Thread Previews, Thread Starter Notation, and Emoji Options on the 'Like' icon. . .
Additionally, the merchant portions of the website have been updated and are now operational. . . . Check out iBoats for all your boating gear.
even better than saving the link..... in windoze xploder click of tools then file types and disassociate .pdf files with adobe... that way when you go to click on a link it will prompt you to save rather than open....
Once you've saved them all reassociate the file type.
I have them on one of my laptops, a friend needed the manual ASAP and of course I had the wrong one with me at the time..., hence my request.
I have downloaded and saved all of them...just need to do it again so I am always ready.