FORUM RULES UPDATED - The forum rules have been updated to continue to provide a friendly and safe environment for our member community. Please take a moment to review the updated rules and our terms of use and privacy policy. Click here for Forum Rules which has links to the 'terms of use' and 'privacy policy'.
In Other News . . .
You will notice a few enchancements to the forums to make your experience better. These include: Email Notifications, Thread Previews, Thread Starter Notation, and Emoji Options on the 'Like' icon. . .
Additionally, the merchant portions of the website have been updated and are now operational. . . . Check out iBoats for all your boating gear.
I have a montgomery ward 5hp sea king outboard. Id lik to know what year it is. and any other info u can give me lik where I can get manuals etc. Model #GG18736 Serial #16X823309
Hi,<br />It is a 1961. If I-boats don't have a manual,<br />I can get you one.<br /><br /><br />------------------<br />...have fun...corm<br /><br />cubic inches = power<br />power = speed<br />speed = FUN<br /><br />Email me if you need to.
I have a montgomery ward 5hp sea king outboard. Id lik to know what year it is. and any other info u can give me lik where I can get manuals etc. Model #GG18736 Serial #16X823309
I also am looking for info on a 5 hp montgomery ward sea king. Clinton Engine Corp. model#K500 2106 A serial# 714269 type# 27405 R. got a new spark plug and still no spark. Asuming a new coil is in order. Would like to get info on were to find parts and a sevice manual. From the info I have read on the forum there is plenty of help, but were does a guy find this info on line.