Need help with my situation

Grub54891

Vice Admiral
I either put parts washer fluid on the spill or brake clean, scrub a bit and put oil dry on it. Next day sweep up and it’s clean. Not perfect but still good.
in my garage I clean that way, and also if it’s really bad, I follow up with dish soap and bleach. Pressure wash and it comes out nice.

JimS123

Fleet Admiral
I either put parts washer fluid on the spill or brake clean, scrub a bit and put oil dry on it. Next day sweep up and it’s clean. Not perfect but still good.
in my garage I clean that way, and also if it’s really bad, I follow up with dish soap and bleach. Pressure wash and it comes out nice.
Works for me at my house. But, whatever method has to be approved by the storage lot.

Jhayes780

Petty Officer 2nd Class
Well just thought I’d update everyone. The bill was 134.51 so I just ate that cost. Thanks for all the help

southkogs

Staff member
I'm glad for you that it wasn't crazy expensive, and it's done. Not always easy on a soldiers pay, and kinda' a stab in the gut after coming off a deployment.

FLATHEAD

Commander
Educated people who sit at desks make up regulations.----You spill a bit of oil and a swat team of clean people come and jump all over it.------Yet they will dump truck loads of tar in front of your house and call it ---PAVEMENT---and it is not a spill in their eyes !!!!!!
True, if they were around here they would spend an eternity chasing the trash trucks that spew trails of fluid all over.