FORUM RULES UPDATED - The forum rules have been updated to continue to provide a friendly and safe environment for our member community. Please take a moment to review the updated rules and our terms of use and privacy policy. Click here for Forum Rules which has links to the 'terms of use' and 'privacy policy'.
In Other News . . .
You will notice a few enchancements to the forums to make your experience better. These include: Email Notifications, Thread Previews, Thread Starter Notation, and Emoji Options on the 'Like' icon. . .
Additionally, the merchant portions of the website have been updated and are now operational. . . . Check out iBoats for all your boating gear.
Hi, I have a 14' Alumacraft F7 I've been refurbishing and I'd like some information on. The only identification I can find is on the transom support, which reads: F7-30970. Id really like to know what year this is. Any help would be great.
Hello, I have a vintage Alumacraft, and I called their toll free number 877-314-7756, it took a lot of attempts, but I did get someone to gave me the specs on mine.
Give it a try.