Need Help! 1991' Renken 2000 Family

Mirco

Recruit
Hi @ All,

I buyed a 2. hand (for less) a Renken 2000 CC Family, build in 1991 & now I'm finish with a total-refit. My problem: I don't have the original paperwork, manuals & so on. But here in Spain (Mallorca) I would need some certifikate of navigation-zone (5 = 5 miles, 3 = 30 miles or insite the Balear Islands). The needed European CE would be "B" for costal cruising.
The last owner just registerd this boat for beach-using only (zona de navegacion 5) :( but I wish to use it to go from Mallorca to Ibiza / Formentera
(around 70 nm). I have done this way many times with different boats, so it's not a problem.
Now this Renken is equiped with extra laminated frames, a omc cobra 4.3 (Edelbrock), outboard 5 hp yamaha, 2 bilgepumps, liferaft, epirp, dsc-radio, plotter and so on..., but anyway - to get a permit of spanish coastguard (Kapitania Palma de Mallorca) I need -may like a copy- some similar of the US-Coastguard or American Buro of Shiping... or any European Certificate CE "B", just to show them about this boat.
May, please anybody could help me with?
Please contact me soonest.
Kind regards from Spain,
Mirco