Need Flywheel for 90hp Mercury SportJet

bowens01

Cadet
I have a 94 Sea Rayder with a 90hp Mercury SportJet. I need a new flywheel, but Mercury doesn't sell them anymore. I do not have the old one either. Where can I find one?

parrotsummer

Seaman Apprentice
Re: Need Flywheel for 90hp Mercury SportJet

I won't guarantee it but Turbojet Marine products would be your best bet. Lisa there is super helpful and always gave me great advice and answers when I had that same motor. I know the new stator is the "red" stator. Mercury came out with that to replace the old stator which apparently had problems. Sea Ray/Merc replaced mine for free but that was back in the late 90's. I wish I could be more help. Great boat and engine combo.
Robert

stlsean

Cadet

I ordered a flywheel from mercury for a 94 90 hp sportjet on wednesday and installed it today... why would you think they don't sell them anymore?

kend301

Lieutenant Junior Grade

The latest updated part number is 200-859241T10 and they are available from mercury , I just got mine in yesterday , dealer said 3 in Altanta warehouse, 10 in Billings MT . DO NOT mess around with a used one , early versions threw magnets like a major league pitcher !!:D