FORUM RULES UPDATED - The forum rules have been updated to continue to provide a friendly and safe environment for our member community. Please take a moment to review the updated rules and our terms of use and privacy policy. Click here for Forum Rules which has links to the 'terms of use' and 'privacy policy'.
In Other News . . .
You will notice a few enchancements to the forums to make your experience better. These include: Email Notifications, Thread Previews, Thread Starter Notation, and Emoji Options on the 'Like' icon. . .
Additionally, the merchant portions of the website have been updated and are now operational. . . . Check out iBoats for all your boating gear.
Sorry What I need to know is, when I put it in reverse, it just has a little thottle. Not very much at all. I just need to know what to and how to adjust so I can give it more gas in reverse.
Hello.<br />There is a safety system that prevents you from doing so.Because if you do rev up to much in reverse you can severely damage your transom, or swamp your boat.<br />Yes, you can remove it ,but I for one advise strongly against it.
Well for starters, it's on a 24' pontoon so I don't have to worry about swamping it. LOL. No it don't jump into forward gear. I just need more gas in reverse.