FORUM RULES UPDATED - The forum rules have been updated to continue to provide a friendly and safe environment for our member community. Please take a moment to review the updated rules and our terms of use and privacy policy. Click here for Forum Rules which has links to the 'terms of use' and 'privacy policy'.
In Other News . . .
You will notice a few enchancements to the forums to make your experience better. These include: Email Notifications, Thread Previews, Thread Starter Notation, and Emoji Options on the 'Like' icon. . .
Additionally, the merchant portions of the website have been updated and are now operational. . . . Check out iBoats for all your boating gear.
A rebuilt one from rapair with 2 year warranty lists for $185.00 in my book or you could try ebay or somewhere like that and might find one cheaper.<br /><br />whitesmarine@tds.net
Mercboy... The last price I have on a new OMC stator for a 1976 75hp Evinrude, Part # 581235 is approximately $212.00. I still have a couple new ones left in my remaining stock. If you're interested, I'd sell you one for $145.00 which will include shipping. ReevesJ32@aol.com.