FORUM RULES UPDATED - The forum rules have been updated to continue to provide a friendly and safe environment for our member community. Please take a moment to review the updated rules and our terms of use and privacy policy. Click here for Forum Rules which has links to the 'terms of use' and 'privacy policy'.
In Other News . . .
You will notice a few enchancements to the forums to make your experience better. These include: Email Notifications, Thread Previews, Thread Starter Notation, and Emoji Options on the 'Like' icon. . .
Additionally, the merchant portions of the website have been updated and are now operational. . . . Check out iBoats for all your boating gear.
Just to check the gears . I found out how to remove the reverse gear and it was fine . I think that the “ o “ ring was bad that’s were the oil was coming from. I hope this works
Reverse does not do a lot of work.----It is almost always fine.-----Remove nut on bottom of driveshaft and remove driveshaft.----Then push shift rod all the way down and remove it.----Then pull out propshaft.