FORUM RULES UPDATED - The forum rules have been updated to continue to provide a friendly and safe environment for our member community. Please take a moment to review the updated rules and our terms of use and privacy policy. Click here for Forum Rules which has links to the 'terms of use' and 'privacy policy'.
In Other News . . .
You will notice a few enchancements to the forums to make your experience better. These include: Email Notifications, Thread Previews, Thread Starter Notation, and Emoji Options on the 'Like' icon. . .
Additionally, the merchant portions of the website have been updated and are now operational. . . . Check out iBoats for all your boating gear.
That and weight of the craft. I travel for buisness and i'm not against doing favors much cheaper than a shipping company if its anywhere near where i'm going at any given time. <br /><br />P.S. I need a boat in WA shipped lol.. meet halfway?
Minnesota (near St. Paul, town north called "Hugo") To Seattle area. Roughly 120 lbs. 4 ft. wide, 12 ft. long, fiberglass.<br /><br />Would love to meet ya half way, but I'm outta vacation!
Well I'm planning a trip to a lil south of bremerton in the next little while... From TN.. Not sure of the exact dates but lets keep in touch and I might be able to bring it out there and have you pay my gas or something along those lines.... I looked into shipping a 16' and they all wanted around $1500 from there to eastern TN. I'll email ya closer to the time. Is ripsnort60 your comcast email?