Need a diagram for 1966 Chrysler fuel line what input for what lines?

Modelware

Cadet
I'm putting back my motor and did new fuel line but some how I kinda think I messed the wrong line up and need the correct connecting to the right spots
IMAG1616.jpgIMAG1617.jpg

Frank Acampora

Supreme Mariner
Re: Need a diagram for 1966 Chrysler fuel line what input for what lines?

I can't tell from your photos but glass bowl is fuel from the tank into the pump and small chamber next to it is fuel out to the carb.

Modelware

Cadet

Ok I got the fuel line to the glass bowl pump and the other to the carb . now I need the other lines there's a t fiting for three lines in front ??

IMAG1620.jpg

Modelware

Cadet

ok here are the last line the three lines I need to figure out the two lines on left are not hooked up and the right one is hooked up to the right of the motor on the bottom. you can see there are two free plugs one on bottom left and top right ?? need help

Frank Acampora

Supreme Mariner

Those three lines are for the excess oil drain. the tee fitting mates the two lines from the manifold to the single line connected to the drain fitting at the base of the engine. There should be a one way valve in one of the two manifold hoses to prevent oil from backing up.

In the last photo you can see one manifold fitting peeking out from behind the starter motor and the second is under the fuel line.

You do not need to drain the oil overboard: It is possible to connect to a collection bottle OR you can get a different bypass cover and squirt the excess oil into the top cylinder where it will be burned. This drain system simply gives a better idle. It has no other function.

Modelware

Cadet

ok now im done I added lower unit gasket and upper unit gaskets new oil and every I think is hooked up good. I pumped up the gas and started it but not catching any spark now.