FORUM RULES UPDATED - The forum rules have been updated to continue to provide a friendly and safe environment for our member community. Please take a moment to review the updated rules and our terms of use and privacy policy. Click here for Forum Rules which has links to the 'terms of use' and 'privacy policy'.
In Other News . . .
You will notice a few enchancements to the forums to make your experience better. These include: Email Notifications, Thread Previews, Thread Starter Notation, and Emoji Options on the 'Like' icon. . .
Additionally, the merchant portions of the website have been updated and are now operational. . . . Check out iBoats for all your boating gear.
Hi...Just recently bought my new chartplotter , but I can't seem to be able to get my hand on the chart for it!!! The chart # is CA193XL<br />I've tried a few places , but to no avail...Any idea where I could look next?<br />Thanks a million!!!!
I hate to be the bearer of bad news Kitimat but the Navionic Canadian charts are not available due a royalty dispute. Navionics has stopped all shipments until it is resolved.<br /><br />Here's the link to their web-site where you can read about it. Here On Their Web-Site<br /><br />The chart you are looking for is on their do-not-sell list. Just click on the link 'Affected Charts' when you go to their site.