Navigation lights for a '68 Aristocraft

Jimmyg56

Recruit
I have a 1968 Aristocraft 19. It doesn't have the OEM navigation lights and would like to know where I might find one. Can anyone help me out here. Don't recommend www.aristocraftboats.com website. Been there. No help.
Thanx

ziggy

Admiral
Re: Navigation lights for a '68 Aristocraft

It doesn't have the OEM navigation lights and would like to know where I might find one.
AristoCraft most likely didn't make the nav lights on your boat. least they didn't on mine. perko did for mine. check them out and see how close ya can get. goggle antique perko nav lights too, might find something that way.
fwiw, my all around white light was almost broke when i got my boat. the base was cracked and had been glued together by the previous owner. there was no fixing it as the base was plastic. it was a perko light. i couldn't find one that was exact. no black plastic bases and no black plastic housing for the light itself. i found one that the pole and the clear plastic light cover were the same though. the base and lamp base were now made of metal. chrome plated. i had to mod my mounting hole a little to make it fit. but i was able to make it fit and cover all the previous holes. imho, this is the route your likely to have to take unless ya can find one in a junk yard somewhere, or someone that's parting out an AristoCraft.
in the end, you'd be hard pressed to tell my stern lights been R&Red. unless ya new exactly what came with my boat. it looks oem and is made by the same company that provided the lights in the first place.
good luck with your search.

Last edited:

Jimmyg56

Recruit
Re: Navigation lights for a '68 Aristocraft

I am looking for the port and starboard running light for the bow of the boat. I am sorry that I didn't clearify. My mast light (white) is in good condition. I have seen two (2) different types from pics at a boat yard in Dawsonville Georgia,. One (1) is round and the other is flat and follows the shape of the bow.
Sorry for the lack of explaination on my part.
Thanx again