FORUM RULES UPDATED - The forum rules have been updated to continue to provide a friendly and safe environment for our member community. Please take a moment to review the updated rules and our terms of use and privacy policy. Click here for Forum Rules which has links to the 'terms of use' and 'privacy policy'.
In Other News . . .
You will notice a few enchancements to the forums to make your experience better. These include: Email Notifications, Thread Previews, Thread Starter Notation, and Emoji Options on the 'Like' icon. . .
Additionally, the merchant portions of the website have been updated and are now operational. . . . Check out iBoats for all your boating gear.
Anyone watch the Denny Hamlin pre-race interview? That jacket or shirt looked like he was trying to imitate Elvis. Made it tough to listen to what he said,
Sad to see Denny sitting on the sidelines talking about his career more then racing this year but I agree with him, he has to get healthy before he can consider racing this year...
Yeah I did. Denny has actually been bugging me since the whole Logano thing started. I ended up being a Logano fan out've the whole deal. Watching live tonight. I think we are going to have a heck of a race. The #20 may go back to back.