FORUM RULES UPDATED - The forum rules have been updated to continue to provide a friendly and safe environment for our member community. Please take a moment to review the updated rules and our terms of use and privacy policy. Click here for Forum Rules which has links to the 'terms of use' and 'privacy policy'.
In Other News . . .
You will notice a few enchancements to the forums to make your experience better. These include: Email Notifications, Thread Previews, Thread Starter Notation, and Emoji Options on the 'Like' icon. . .
Additionally, the merchant portions of the website have been updated and are now operational. . . . Check out iBoats for all your boating gear.
On the restart Larson pulls away as Logano and Edwards fight for 2nd and 3rd. Logano takes 2nd. Busch in 4tn and Johnson in 10th. Harvick is back in 5th, gonna make a challange?
Boy, not to go off topic, but I told them to turn my Dish off on the 30th and have been looking at alternatives for watching races online and I was surprise at how expensive some of them are!
Yellow #4 for Blaney right front tire and wall scrape.
I don't know if Nascar has a streaming package to watch races, MT. The FS1 and NBCSN streams I watch are free right now and probably not real kosher. Also not very reliable.