FORUM RULES UPDATED - The forum rules have been updated to continue to provide a friendly and safe environment for our member community. Please take a moment to review the updated rules and our terms of use and privacy policy. Click here for Forum Rules which has links to the 'terms of use' and 'privacy policy'.
In Other News . . .
You will notice a few enchancements to the forums to make your experience better. These include: Email Notifications, Thread Previews, Thread Starter Notation, and Emoji Options on the 'Like' icon. . .
Additionally, the merchant portions of the website have been updated and are now operational. . . . Check out iBoats for all your boating gear.
Better buckle up for a long season of broken parts. I was afraid the transaxles with sequential gearboxes would be too weak for the beating and banging these guys do, and my fear may be turning into reality. I sure hope not.
I think OTA will always bring higher numbers. I steam the FS1 and NBCSN races. I doubt they are able to track all streaming. Not all people will stream if the broadcast requires it. Just a cord cutter ideas.