Name links to sites

QC

Supreme Mariner
I thought I would post this here to give Ryan a break. When I use the button to post a URL or if I simply paste it into a post it automatically underlines and formats as a link. I don't really see how I can edit in a name link instead. I notice that old links that I have named still work, but when I use the edit feature it does not show the "code" so to speak so I am still struggling. I did notice if I start at the end of the link and backspace that the underline disappears and then I can edit. Am I gonna have to backspace to allow an edit and then type [ url = http blah blah ] Name [ /url ] minus the spaces to make these in the future? Or is there a simpler trick I missed?

i386

Captain
Re: Name links to sites

You can highlight the word, then click the link button and type in the url. It'll make your highlighted word link to whatever you typed. Kinda funky I know, but it works.

QC

Supreme Mariner
Re: Name links to sites

So I put the word in the post first, and then highlight it, then click the url button, then paste in the url. Actually sounds pretty easy once I get the hang of it . . . Thanks!