Mystery Whitehouse

bc28036

Cadet
Hi everyone. I scored this jem about 2 weeks ago. It is a very interesting vessel. I can't find any pics of it anywhere or anything about the model. It was originally titled as a 1961 whitehouse and model was listed as whitehouse as well. The closest I can find is a solaris but the windows are a bit different and the helm is outside of the cabin not located in the interior like mine. Motor is a 1974 Johnson 50. It runs pretty well but has some carb issues...I'll post questions about it in another form. So what do you think it is? One other thing any ideas about the original colors? I'm sure the top was white despite having at least one coat of paint on it but I'm not sure that the lower portion was the gold color. I have noted a red color below the white and gold sections, the old girl does have a few chips, but I think that was probably from the molding when the boat was laid? Any ideas?

Attachments

• whitehouse2.jpg
    whitehouse2.jpg
    6.4 KB · Views: 0
  • whitehouse 1.jpg
    whitehouse 1.jpg
    5.4 KB · Views: 0

Isaacm1986

Lieutenant Junior Grade
Re: Mystery Whitehouse

Congrats on your buy, that is a awesome looking boat!

bc28036

Cadet
Re: Mystery Whitehouse

Thanks! I'm really stoked about this boat. Anyone out there have any idea about what model it might be?