My wife is the best

eeboater

Commander
Re: My wife is the best

Wow.. my first double post... I'm soooo proud... and an idiot at the same time!!!!<br /><br />
41.gif
41.gif
41.gif
41.gif
41.gif

KaGee

Admiral

Originally posted by jtexas:<br /> sure, she's beautiful, and sure she brings you lunch on the job, but does she clean fish? :)
Ya, ditto here Nate... and will she go for the bigger boat like Kenny's lady?? :D <br /><br />PS... 29 years here next week. She won't clean fish, but she let's me do just about whatever I want!

NYMINUTE

Captain

Nice post Nate, kind of different to hear someone refer to their spouse in a positive way.<br />20 years on 7-4 this year. Still wonder how I slipped under the radar?

wilkin250r

Chief Petty Officer

Oh, I know exactly how I got my girl. I was quite the catch.<br /><br />However, several years and several inches to the wasteline later, time is marching on. I know exactly how I got her, but I'm not too sure on how I managed to keep her. ;)

LubeDude

Admiral

Naw, even though you got a winner, Sometimes when I get home, my wifes got dinner packed in the cooler and has her fishing pole in hand. If I didnt have the truck, she would have the boat hooked up and ready. Loves to night fish too. Wont bait her own hook though or take the fish off the hook. I dont mind though. Shes my Lady!<br /><br />Aint it great to be in love with your spouse and not be looking for something better all the time.<br /><br />We are truely blessed.

SlowlySinking

Master Chief Petty Officer

Nice post Nate, let's face it fellows, with Mother's Day in the rear view mirror we should all be respectful of the ladies every day. <br /><br />Why, just week I went down to the new car dealer to get a car for my wife, but they wouldn't trade. :D

ebbtide176

Commander

good job nate, i wouldn't trade my sweetie for a million bux either. :D <br /><br />i'd like to run my jeep around thru that sandpit in the picture.<br /><br />lol at gaugeguy :D