My wife is the best

NathanY

Commander
She brought me lunch today to my work. I took this pic while I was eating. Isnt she beautiful. Kinda makes ya wonder how a slob like me got someone like her. Will be 6 years in June. I love her more and more everyday! ;) <br /><br />
watermark.php

tylerin

Commander
Re: My wife is the best

She know about your lil Pig fantasy banjoboy. :D

KeltonKrew

Lieutenant

Nate....what kinda lie did you tell her to win her over :D <br /><br />ps....I could take my truck, put it in 4wd and have a ball in the background :D

jtexas

Fleet Admiral

sure, she's beautiful, and sure she brings you lunch on the job, but does she clean fish? :)

Dunaruna

Admiral

Originally posted by Nate in AR:<br /> She brought me lunch today to my work. I took this pic while I was eating. Isnt she beautiful. Kinda makes ya wonder how a slob like me got someone like her. Will be 6 years in June. I love her more and more everyday! ;) <br /><br />
Good to here that all is forgiven with the trailer ;)

Realgun

Commander

Actually my wifes the best and she been with me for 17 years. :D <br /><br />I was working on the boat today and she went and got us lunch!

Stratosfied

Ensign

Well I was out working on the fence and my wife of 16 yrs went and got me a beer! But, she won't clean fish :p

rudeafrican

Petty Officer 1st Class

You definately got a better deal than what she did!!!

aspeck

Staff member

Nate, she is beautiful, and she may be sweet, but she ain't nothing compared to my honey! Sorry pal, but I got the best one. All you other poor slobs have to be satisfied with second best.<br /><br />Like you Nate, I often wonder how a fat slob like me got such a wonderful and beautiful wifey!

Ross J

Lieutenant Junior Grade

Nate, it's good to hear some of the men on this forum speak with love for their partners. It warms the heart to hear!<br />Ross

danie

Petty Officer 2nd Class

Now for a picture of aspeck's wifey and we might believe him.<br />D

FSHKPR

Ensign

yep nice looking lady nate. but i gotta tell i think i got the best one. not only does she bring me lunch. loves to fish with me. helps me clean the fish,or any other project i am working on bring me beer. she helps me drink the beer too. not sure how a fat bald cheech looking guy snagged her either. but i did and i aint letting go.

SS MAYFLOAT

Admiral

Nate, with her being so nice bringing you lunch, what did you do for her?<br /><br />You da man! My wife won't let me take her pic without her getting mad. Only pics that she allowed was when we got married. That was 8 years ago this coming July.

gaugeguy

Captain

Originally posted by Nate in AR:<br />Kinda makes ya wonder how a slob like me got someone like her.
Where is her seeing eye dog ;) <br /><br />She's awful purty Nate, just goes to show even banjo-boys get lucky every now and then ;)

aspeck

Staff member

Damdan, to hard to upload on this dial-up over radio phone, but give me time, and you will have an eyeful! She is gorgeous! Trust me! 5'2" Eyes of blue, blonde hair, but with a brain and common sense ... Although there are some days I wonder about her common sense, I mean she did say "yes" to me! But I am glad for that slip-up!

eeboater

Commander

My Booty would be kicked into the next county if I posted my Mr.EEBOATER's pic on the internet :D :D :D <br /><br />Sean