My wife cooked me breakfast; heartwarming story

Kenneth Brown

Captain
Lisa was making a breakfast of fried eggs for me. <br /><br />Suddenly I burst into the kitchen. "Careful .. CAREFUL! Put in some more butter! Oh Good Grief! You're cooking too many at once. TOO MANY! Turn them! TURN THEM NOW! We need more butter. Oh Good Grief ! WHERE are we going to get MORE BUTTER? They're going to STICK! Careful ... CAREFUL! I said be CAREFUL! You NEVER listen to me when you're cooking! Never! Turn them! Hurry up! Are you CRAZY? Have you LOST your mind? Don't forget to salt them. You know you always forget to salt them. Use the salt. USE THE SALT! THE SALT!" <br /><br />Lisa stared at me. "What on earth is wrong with you? You think I don't know how to fry a couple of eggs? <br /><br />I calmly replied, "I just wanted to show you what it feels like when I'm driving.

Triton II

Commander
Re: My wife cooked me breakfast; heartwarming story

:D Nice one KB... In my family that'd be me when my 17-yr-old drives my car! LOL.

RetNav

Senior Chief Petty Officer

Funny KB, I thought I was the only one with a professional driver.. :D ...But after re-reading your post I don't think I have the errrrrr...lets say nerve... to try that on mine..

kenimpzoom

Rear Admiral

Man I am lucky, the wife hardy ever comments on my driving.<br /><br />Ken

steam_mill

Chief Petty Officer

My wife refuses to learn to drive. Says she has no use for it. Yet she must have been a professional driver in another life!

Tinkerer

Senior Chief Petty Officer

Originally posted by KenImpZoom:<br /> Man I am lucky, the wife hardy ever comments on my driving.<br /><br />Ken
Would this be because she has her hands clamped over her eyes while you're driving? :D

NYMINUTE

Captain

Originally posted by Tinkerer:<br />
Originally posted by KenImpZoom:<br /> Man I am lucky, the wife hardy ever comments on my driving.<br /><br />Ken
Would this be because she has her hands clamped over her eyes while you're driving? :D
Maybe too scared? Got ya!

KaGee

Admiral

I drive secure knowing that there are an extra foot applying the brake on the passenger side.<br /><br /> :D

spratt

Lieutenant

Couldn't restrain myself when my first son moved into his own place and invited us over...I started tossing my garbage around on the floor, searching for his tools to leave laying all around, and tossing the laundry on the floor...What are you doing, Dad!! He asked...Finally, I said, 19 years of payback...and it is so sweet!!!!<br /><br />It was all just a joke tho, and of course, his Mom cleaned it all up...once more...

AK_Chappy

Lieutenant

Originally posted by eeboater:<br /> What would happen to me if I did that:<br /><br /> AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH <br /><br /><br />Sean
before a friend of Jones handed it back to him saying "that's yours."<br /><br /><br />OUUUUUUUCCCCCCCCCCCCCCHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!<br /><br />That's all I got to say about that!!!<br /><br />AK Chappy