My son in fishing pics, over the years

John_S

Rear Admiral
My son posted these pics awhile ago on MyFishingPitures.com: http://www.myfishingpictures.com/showgallery.php?ppuser=2259&cat=500 <br /><br />He is definitly hooked, and now has me beat in bass (22") and walleye (27") catagories. We have some decent pics of pickerel, smallies, and walleyes from this year, but not developed and scanned yet. Hoping for a great fall on the river. I dred after next summer, when he is off to college. :( Will be time to work on my daugther's casting abilities......

Dunaruna

Admiral
Re: My son in fishing pics, over the years

Cool pics, I like the "young J first smallie", very artistic.<br /><br />Aldo

John_S

Rear Admiral

Thanks, but the "artistic" part comes from taking a picture into the sun, and being lucky it was still useable....

gonfishn

Commander

A 40" Gator would look even better..The muskie is what caught my eye..Nice pics..

PAkev

Senior Chief Petty Officer

Nice Pics....<br /><br />I still pull out some pics of my prize fish every now and then. <br /><br /><br />Each picture has special memories that go along with the catch. Therefore I am sure those pictures are very meaningful to both you and your son that can be enjoyed for a lifetime. Some of these include the folks you were with, the fight, the lure, the conditions, etc.....<br /><br />On last years vacation at the boardwalk we noticed a place that would take your pic with a mounted replica of almost any species of fish. Just seems to me these folks are missing the mark. <br /><br /><br />Kevin

bubbakat

Captain

John that is what life is all about. Building memories

JB

Honorary Moderator Emeritus

Great pix, John.<br /><br />The older those pix get, the more we treasure them. :) <br /><br />I need to scan some of the pix of my son's and grandsons' fish and get them posted, too.

John_S

Rear Admiral

gonfishn,<br />My personal best is a 36"er, but the river gives up a few 45+s each year. One of these years.....<br /><br />Others, <br />the actual photos have been put into a growing colage. Usually my son trys to cover one of my better pics! ;-)