My rant on some of the threadsbeing posted of late

Elmer Fudge

Lieutenant Commander
We have our fellow country men and their families suffering with the pain of losing their loved ones and all of their earthly possessions in this unfortunate natural disaster, as some of you buffoons polish your egos with a few maligned facts,inuendos, and rampant speculation.<br />How un-America of you all, how unpatriotic of you all, at a time when we all should be putting our petty differences aside and at the very least behave as dignified human beings.

txswinner

Banned
Re: My rant on some of the threadsbeing posted of late

You know I felt the same way when we attack Iraq, no troll intended just how I felt and yes you are correct.

D

DJ

Elmer,<br /><br />When some enter the conversastion, it gets taken over.<br /><br />I choose to HELP, not through this board by kibitzing, but by putting my money where my keyboard is.<br /><br />I've already done so. I'll continue, as the needs come to me. I'm selective. I don't just dump it ($$$) into large clearinghouses.<br /><br />I see your point, it was was needed.

JB

Honorary Moderator Emeritus

Good point, Elmer.

sangerwaker

Commander

I could not agree more EF.<br /><br />I may complain about gov't issues, gas prices, etc, but in reality, it is absolutely miniscule compared to the hardships the families affected by Katrina will face and are facing.<br /><br />I've also donated some $$ and plan on giving blood next week.

Pony

Rear Admiral

sangerwaker....my thoughts exactly

Twidget

Commander

Good post Sangerwaker, I agree completely.