My project #PICS#

Hey everyone, Im new to the forum and figured I'd post up when Im up to. I hope this is the right spot for it :redface: So here's what Ive got, an 88 Sunbird Corsair 17.5 w/ Omc cobra 4.3L. I have been slowly on and off working on this boat for a year. I got it with a seized engine. I have replaced the engine and am waiting on my manifolds (which are supposed to be here tomorrow) to continue. I took some time to powdercoat most of the important parts on the engine. I have never owned a boat before, but have tinkered with automobiles quite often and come out victorious most times. I still have a ton of work to do, but I feel like Im finally making headway. I hope to actually fire up the boat by this weekend. This forum has been super helpful answering a lot of my questions. Tell me what you think, and thanks!

P1010032.jpg

BEFORE
S7300185.jpg

S7300188.jpg

S7300186.jpg

S7300187.jpg

maxum247

Lieutenant
Re: My project #PICS#

There's a Sunbird here in my area that is an outboard version, it's sort of a cuddy speedboat design and is deep sided, it's white and has a rounded windshield trimmed in black, has sit in someone's driveway in the open with no tree's around for years, when the wheels rust out and the tire's go flat the tire's and wheels get changed and it's right back to sitting in the same spot on the driveway with the bow raised! Would love to have the boat!
Great job so far keep up the good work!
Good Luck!