my new Citation

bcschro

Cadet
Just got my Citation this week, have had it in the water once to test it and it ran great. Have a few soft spots on the floor and will soon be replacing it, but that will have to wait until winter, want to enjoy it for now.

Mine is a 1980 open bow, was sitting up for a while but everything checked out good, as the previous owners took good care of it.

don't know yet how to post picks, but will later.

Black Orchid

Cadet
Re: my new Citation

I have an '87 1900cc 19' cuddy. I completely resto'd my boat from the bilge up. If you have questions come the time, just let me know.

Hi
I just got a 1980 Citation as well. Have to replace the floor too. Would like to see some pics of your boat. Does yours have a removable "Teak Deck" between the seats? If so, do you have any idea what it is for. I put up a post with a question about it, but haven't received any replies. guess nobody knows what it's for. I have owned 5 boats and never saw one with this in it.

Attachments

• Copy of SANY1475A.JPG
    Copy of SANY1475A.JPG
    98.1 KB · Views: 0

Hi
You can disregard my reply above. I found out what the removable "teak Deck is for. :redface: A friend of mine that works on boats told me what it is for :). Since I have never pulled skiers with my boats, I had no idea what it was for. It's "Ski Storage" :cool::rolleyes:
Thanks anyway, would still like to see some pics of your boat to see how it matches to mine.