My kind of governer!

JoeW

Senior Chief Petty Officer
Well, ol Arnie scored some points with me last week. As usual, the California Democrats are refusing to pass his proposed budget. What does he do?... He calls those who won't cooperate...<br />
GIRLIE MEN
:D :D :D <br /><br />Of course, the democrats are calling him a gay basher for this. <br /> :p

Bassy

Lieutenant Commander
Re: My kind of governer!

Yep, that's our governor for ya. Call it like it is. <br />Bassy

Boomyal

Supreme Mariner

He makes me wish I was a Californian again. It's refreshing to see someone stand up to the PC crowd. I just love hearing the sniveling Libs whine about ole' Arnold being homophobic and sexist. Oh and of course, Arnold is a prime example of how 'mean people suck'!

SoulWinner

Commander

First the Veep Cheney, now Arnold....are republicans finally tired of the lies and lying liars that tell them? You go boys, it's been too long coming!

Bob in Calif.

Senior Chief Petty Officer

A bunch of the SF "Tinker Bell" politicians were on the SF tv news this evening and weren't very happy. :( <br /><br />The last time something like this happened, "they" became quite upset and drive by slappings were up by at least 200%. :eek: <br /><br />...Bob in Calif..

wajajaja

Chief Petty Officer

Hey ARNOLD, IF YOU DONT GET RE ELECTED IN CALF, HOW ABOUT MOVIN TO JERSEY, always wanted to support a canidate. <br /> DO I SEE PRESIDENTIAL MATERIAL, dam he wasn't born here!

POINTER94

Vice Admiral

Talk's cheap, bust em one in the head Arnie!! :D Oh, wait I'm offended and I want my lawyer. :eek:

snapperbait

Vice Admiral

Thought Arnie was a girlie man???? :confused: The steriods must have affected his brain, among other things...... :p

Boomyal

Supreme Mariner

Originally posted by snapperbait:<br /> Thought Arnie was a girlie man???? :confused: The steriods must have affected his brain, among other things...... :p
SB, you'll just grasp at anything to support your contrarian views, won't you?

Boomyal

Supreme Mariner

Originally posted by Bob in Calif.:<br /> A bunch of the SF "Tinker Bell" politicians were on the SF tv news this evening and weren't very happy. :( <br /><br />The last time something like this happened, "they" became quite upset and drive by slappings were up by at least 200%. :eek: <br /><br />...Bob in Calif..
LMAO :D , good work Bob.

Link

Rear Admiral

Man I might even drive through CA again instead of around it ;) <br />If Arnie gets re-elected I may even stop while driving through :D :D