My friend's wife

fireman57

Captain
My buddy called me the other morning and said that he found his wife laying on the kitchen floor about 6:30am. He wasn't sure that she was even breathing.He had no idea what had happened and told me that he started to panic. Then he realized that McDonald's sells breakfast until 10:30 so he knew things would be alright.

jbcurt00

Staff member
I walked into the kitchen one morning and found my wife laying on the floor. I couldn't tell if she was brething or not. I have to tell you that I did panic but then I remembered that McDonald's serves breakfast until 10:30am.
Seems you and your buddy married the same woman :watermelon: :rolleyes: :facepalm:

Not sure it's worth a Topic of it's own, but I did past it along the last time you posted it.........

drrpm

Senior Chief Petty Officer
A neighbor heard shots fired and called the police. A pair of deputies arrived promptly at the address of the incident and asked the wife what happened. She stated that she shot her husband because he just walked across her freshly washed floor without taking his shoes off. The deputies called in their report and were asked if they had taken the wife into custody. They said "no, the floor is still wet".