my dog

phatmanmike

Captain
watermark.php
<br />.<br />.<br />.<br />.<br />.<br />.<br />.<br />i had just given him a HUGE handfull of peanut butter. try it, its fun :)

12Footer

Fleet Admiral
Re: my dog

They luuuuuv peanut butter!<br />Kewl lookin dawg you got there!

Bassy

Lieutenant Commander

Hey that's fun. You ever tried tape on the bottom of their feet. That's fun too. Poor pets. They bring us such enjoyment. Hee hee.

TwoBallScrewBall

Lieutenant Commander

Never tried it on a dog, but I remember one year, must have been christmas or something, cat walked over a piece of tape on the floor. Did backflips for about 20 seconds straight, completely freaked out, finally knocked the tape off by shaking it's paw at 1000MPH. One of the funniest things I can remember an animal doing. It was all over before I could stop laughing and help her.

Link

Rear Admiral

When we had dogs, we used to do that too! :) <br />Good looking dog Mike.<br />For you cat slaves, the next time you have spaghetti let a couple strands cool off then give to your cats. They love the taste but hate the texture. They will bat it their paws and it will stick to their hair like glue! Just be prepared for a cat going 90MPH through the house flipping and bouncing off everything! :D :D

LubeDude

Admiral

Originally posted by Link:<br /> Just be prepared for a cat going 90MPH through the house flipping and bouncing off everything! :D :D
Same thing if you take about 2' of string and tie some little light cat toy to one end and the other to the cats tail, They will go nuts.

Link

Rear Admiral

LubeDude <br />
Same thing if you take about 2' of string and tie some little light cat toy to one end and the other to the cats tail, They will go nuts. <br />
ROFLOL<br />Even more fun if said kitten in question has 2 or 3 sisters who all see a moving toy! :D :D :D

Dave Abrahamson

Lieutenant

I used the tape trick to stop my cats from jumping up on the counter. Amazing what a couple of pieces of sticky-side-up clear packing tape will do to a kitty cat when they don't expect it.<br />They don't jump up on the counter any more.

Luna Sea

Lieutenant Junior Grade

Hmmmm, peanut butter, my favorite!!!! :D <br /><br />
f899fcf1.jpg