my daughters artwork

phatmanmike

Captain
hello, my daughter amanda is very artistic, so i got an idea. why not sell her artwork for charity? why not.<br />this is our first stint at this, so if it seems a lil unprepaired or unprofessional, thats cause it is. i know you arent allowed to NORMALLY post links to your own ebay listings, but read this one and you'll agree, this is different. right, JB?!? :) <br /><br /> EDIT: Nope. Sorry Mike. Rules is rules.

mikeandronda

Lieutenant Commander
Re: my daughters artwork

Very Very cool Mike........I will post link on a couple of other message boards I go to.

Bassy

Lieutenant Commander

What a wonderful way to give back to the Children's hospital. Amanda is a cutie and does beautiful artwork(being a teacher I appreciate childrens' art). She gets an A+. Good luck with the auction. I hope it brings in a good price.<br />Bassy

12Footer

Fleet Admiral

She is adorable, and quite the artist! I am no expert on art, but to my eye,it the painting has superb balance.

KaGee

Admiral

How much for the kid??<br /><br /> :D

deputydawg

Lieutenant Commander

Charity got edited out?<br />Oh well, rules is rules.<br />Great idea, hope for the best for this venture. What a great way to teach a child about giving.

Kenneth Brown

Captain

Well, I would have liked to have seen it. I like your new avatar also Mike, too bad it didn't work.

phatmanmike

Captain

you edited out a link so people can donate to charity?<br /><br /><br />that is dispicable, jb! absolutely dispicable! <br /><br />i make no profit from this. 100 percent goes to charity. i idnt even ask anybody to bid on it, just to see her artwork!<br /><br />well ill be sure to tell her that "jb" did it !<br /><br />geez man.
EDIT: Nope. Sorry Mike. Rules is rules.
what rules is this, the "lets not advertise art for charity rule"

Kenneth Brown

Captain

Let it pass Mike. Been there and done that and there ain't a damn thing that you can do about it. Its their world, were just passing through.<br /><br />You could post them on lesters Yahoo site though, that way we could all see them.

steve n carol

Chief Petty Officer

yeah, rules is rules,<br /><br />Hey mikeandronda, what other sites do you find of intrest?...sl