My coworker is a murderer, NOT A JOKE

Kenneth Brown

Captain
I would have never thought it. Eddie was one of the easiest guys in the world to get along with. Saturday him and his girlfriend were at a shift party, after they left he did the deed.<br /><br /><br />Here is the official write up on it.-<br />Arrest Made in Groesbeck Murder - (09/22/2004)<br /><br />A Texas Department of Corrections employee is behind bars for the murder of a Groesbeck mother.<br /><br />43 year old Eddie Joe Houston voluntarily went the Limestone County Sheriff's Department Monday afternoon.<br /><br />Later that evening he convessed to murdering 45 year old Mary Ann Foy.<br /><br />Her body was found in the trunk of a car earlier that day off County Road 406 north of Groesbeck.<br /><br />Foy was a sergeant at the Limestone County Detention Center.<br /><br />According to the Sheriff's Department, the two had been dating on and off for about four years.

POINTER94

Vice Admiral
Re: My coworker is a murderer, NOT A JOKE

Wow,<br /><br />What a bust in the chops. Sounds like a crime of passion, why else would he turn himself in and confess. <br /><br />I'm sorry for the woman and hopefully there is some better reason than he lost his temper. How can a man who see's what happens to murderers, surrender his freedom for the rest of his life?

JB

Honorary Moderator Emeritus

There is a murderer lurking inside many of us.<br /><br />Discipline and civilized values keep it deep under.<br /><br />Enough rage or greed can unleash it. :(

ob

Admiral

Weird deal Kenneth. Especially shocking when it involves someone you know and work with.A long time supervisor of cash management at my wifes place of employment was recently indicted on forgery and theft charges that amounted in excess of $250.000 over a four year period.All of the co-workers were blown away.

brother chris

Commander

Harsh stuff. <br />Hopefully the family is doing okay. <br />It's always sad to hear news like that.

Kenneth Brown

Captain

Actually Mike yes I did. We work for the State while she worked at a private facility. About 10 years ago i worked at the private facility. We were both co's then. <br /><br /><br />I guess whats the worst to me is both of these people come from good families and are good people themselves.

dogsdad

Lieutenant

Originally posted by JB:<br /> There is a murderer lurking inside many of us.<br /><br />Discipline and civilized values keep it deep under.<br /><br />Enough rage or greed can unleash it. :(
Truer words are rarely spoken. I am especially troubled by the decay of values I see all around me every day. People seem to be interested only in "winning" at any cost.<br /><br />God help us.<br /><br /><br />-dd-

ebbtide176

Commander

yep, JB, agreed. <br /><br />i hope it works out KB

mrbscott19

Chief Petty Officer

I used to hang out with a guy in High school who kidnapped some guy and his girlfriend, whom I didn't know. Then he and 2 friends of his (I didn't know the friends either) drove them down to Tennessee and beat them both to death with a hammer. And this was when we were still in High School!!<br /><br />He's on death row now.

mikeandronda

Lieutenant Commander

ouch mrbscott.....not a good way to go........

KeltonKrew

Lieutenant

I had a friend in High School (in band together) named Robert Coulson. Then we worked together at a car delearship. About 5 years after we both left the dealership, I was watching TV and low and behold, there he was in cuffs for murdering his whole family. Mom, Dad, Sister and I believe a couple of others. He was on Death Row in TX, but he has since gotten off due to lethal injection.<br /><br />You never know about people!

tylerin

Commander

I am especially troubled by the decay of values I see all around me every day. People seem to be interested only in "winning" at all cost<br />
I don't think wanting to win and killing have anything to so with one another. I'm from a big sports family and my kid are athletes as well.I teach my kids to strive for victory and accept defeat. My motto is show me a good loser I'll show you a loser. And I've never thought about killing ANYONE.

gaugeguy

Captain

Originally posted by tylerin:<br /> My motto is show me a good loser I'll show you a loser. And I've never thought about killing ANYONE.
Does the phrase "go up there and stuff a keyboard up his arse" mean anything to you? :D

tylerin

Commander

Does the phrase "go up there and stuff a keyboard up his arse" mean anything to you?
That ain't killing :D

gaugeguy

Captain

I work in a place with about 100 empoyees, and a few of us guys have a "post office pool" as to who will snap first, and come in here shooting everyone. Pretty sick, I know. After all of the workplace violence around the country, it does make you look at your co-workers a little differently.

Carphunter

Commander

Thats wierd Tylerin, I thought your motto was, "A Gerbil in hand, is not nearly as good as two in the pipe". :p