My 1st purchase from iboats

NYMINUTE

Captain
Re: My 1st purchase from iboats

Don't you just love the "hope it comes today" feeling when you buy it on line? Gives me something to look forward to besides "Spring"

Elmer Fudge

Lieutenant Commander

Well for cryin out loud, it's about time don't ya think so ?<br /> :p :D

Twidget

Commander

Iboats is great if you ever have to return anything also. Whit is very helpful and efficient.

SS MAYFLOAT

Admiral

Let me see, ya been on the board for 3 years now and ya just finding out they sell boat stuff? It only took me a couple of years to find that out.<br /><br />Not to shabby of prices either. Now if we can get them to throw a sticker in for purchases over a certain amount would be inviting to spend more bucks! :D

spratt

Lieutenant

Wait a minnit...you boyz sayin there is a STORE here? For BOAT stuff?????

Link

Rear Admiral

They just b pullin ur chain FlatBottoms ;)

12Footer

Fleet Admiral

It seems like every time I buy something from here, I find new "old" items.<br />It just keeps growing. Now, I can even buy impellers for my 30year old merc!<br />If they keep this up, the local boat stores will become obsolete.<br />Keep it up,iboats :)

bubbakat

Captain

I have purchased several items from iboats and must say was very pleased with them.<br /><br />The little brown truck got to coming to the house so much that the wife about divorced me :D :D

SpinnerBait_Nut

Honorary Moderator Emeritus

Man that Gil009 is sure offended a lot tonight. :p

f_inscreenname

Commander

I will be offended to if my horn doesn't show tomorrow (like they said it will). :D

KaGee

Admiral

I see ya broke the bank on that purchase F_in... he, he, he.... :D

lakelivin

Lieutenant Junior Grade

I got a number of things from iBoats a couple of months ago. Very pleased with prices/ service, only issue was shipping charges. They're not necessarily high in general, but they're quirky; you should to the shopping cart and check out shipping prices before you order.<br /><br />The stuff I was ordering came from two locations, so two shipping charges ($5-$7 bucks each). Which was ok, given what I was saving on item prices. But there were a couple of small items I had to delete, cause even though they were coming from one of the two shipping locations, they would have increased the total shipping charge close to as much as the item cost! Little things like can of silicon spray or other lubricant, tube of some type of grease, etc. <br /><br />I should have asked iBoats about why some specific items would add so much to shipping, but got distracted...

SS MAYFLOAT

Admiral

With having access to this site is worth paying a bit extra for shipping. Having been a member here for the last 3 years going on 4, this place has done nothing but grow like a weed.<br /><br />Yeah yeah yeah mods, I know I haven't ordered anything for awhile, but a couple of more months will be a differnt story. Will a $300+ order get a free iboats sticker? :D Please?