Music

eeboater

Commander
Please wait while I scream...<br /><br />AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRRRRRRR<br />RRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR<br />RRRRRRRGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG<br />GGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHH<br />HHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH<br />HHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH<br /><br />Dateline: Milwaukee, WI Thursday, November 18, 2004 --- <br /><br />Local music station 99 WMYX has BEGUN PLAYING CHRISTMAS NON-STOP UNTIL CHRISTMAS!!!<br /><br />IT ISN'T EVEN THANKSGIVING YET!! <br /><br />#$%!%#@$^%@^#$^@#$^@#$%@#$ <br /><br /> :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: <br /><br />Thanks for letting me vent... I like christmas and all but WHAT THE HECK?!!??!?!?!?!?!?!?!?<br /><br /><br />Sean<br /><br />p.s. Hand me the roll of duck tape.. i need to wrap up my head before it EXPLODES

spratt

Lieutenant
Re: Music

We understand yer pain...WalMart should have Valentines out pretty soon now...maybe in a couple weeks...

ndemge

Commander

I can't go into retail stores this time of year cause I get so ticked off.<br /><br />I was shopping for halloween stuff..... and XMAS STUFF WAS EVERYWHERE!<br /><br />I'm done with it. From now on, I celebrate Christmas in March, all the moneymonger corporations should be done by then.

Barlow

Lieutenant Commander

I love Christmans music in mid-November ..... <br /><br />with any luck i'll have it tuned out by the beginning of December. .. . ..<br /><br />God was listening when I asked for bigger better mail order catalogs ...

12Footer

Fleet Admiral

Originally posted by ndemge:<br /> I can't go into retail stores this time of year cause I get so ticked off.<br /><br />I was shopping for halloween stuff..... and XMAS STUFF WAS EVERYWHERE!<br /><br />I'm done with it. From now on, I celebrate Christmas in March, all the moneymonger corporations should be done by then.
Hey, I hear ya!! It's really crazy-overboard this year allready--- Lowes and Home Depot have Christmass crapolla blocking every isle! I think I'll just stay home until it's over.

f_inscreenname

Commander

Today in Maryland it was 70 degrees. To some of you down south may think that is Christmas weather but it just makes me sad that I put my boat away a week ago. When there was a high only 42. :(

cbnoodles

Chief Petty Officer

My alarm clock goes off at 04:30 when I'm on day shift. I think I'm having nightmares lately because I'm waking up to "pretty sidewalks...city sidewalks", etc.<br /><br />I think I'll join you Sean: AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

roscoe

Supreme Mariner

WMYX ??<br /><br />Aw come on, ya don't expect us to believe you are listening to that, do ya?<br /><br />How about WMSE, or atleast WKLH.<br /><br />Oh how I long for the days of WZMF and WLPX.

KaGee

Admiral

Singin...."Oh the weather outside is frightful..." Snick!<br /><br />Sorry EE, couldn't help myself. :D

Twidget

Commander

Final irony of all is, in DFW 97.1 KEGL used to be the head banging station. Clear Channel changed their format, now KZPS is advertising that 97.1 is all Christmas carols all the time. Wonder which version of the station will get higher ratings?

NYMINUTE

Captain

Same Crap, year after year, and earlier each one. I can't handle even the Eagles, or Springsteen anymore doing that junk. I'm surprised they haven't gone to Xmas Music 24/7 on XM. Blahhhhhhhh

12Footer

Fleet Admiral

santa.jpg
<br />AAAAAAHHH!!!! AAAAAH!!! AAAAARGH!! I JUST WENT TO WALLMART!! ALL I WANTED <br />WAS A @*! !@^^ LURE AND A CAN OF CHUNK PINEAPPLE!!!!! <br />AAAAAHAHHAHAHGAH!COME GET ME! AAAAAHH!!

eeboater

Commander

Roscoe: yeah your right... I think that the most shocking thing about is that I've been listening to Talk radio for the past two years. I let Jeepchick (my wife) drive my Jeep for the day. I get up the next morning, hop in my Jeep, turn it on, "Grandma got ran over by a reindeer..." WTF?!!?!? I looked at the date, listened again.... WTF?!?!? I looked at the date once more... and listend again... WTF!?!? Almost took out a sidewalk full of children!! heheh jk on that last part...<br /><br />Sean