Mr & Mrs Claus go camping

cptbill

Senior Chief Petty Officer
Do you keep it in one park or do you go on a whim to different places? We've been trying to get over to Jetty park for a launch But this time of year that's almost impossible

Attachments

• 20230926_091003 - Copy.jpg
    20230926_091003 - Copy.jpg
    1.7 MB · Views: 2

Scott Danforth

Grumpy Vintage Moderator still playing with boats
Staff member
its normally under the cover in the back yard. we have about a dozen or so sites we hit.

most RV sites in Florida are 2 weeks max in a spot. plus you must be booked 12 months out for the state parks and 6 months out for most county parks.

WIMUSKY

Staff member
We'll be pointing the šŸš south on 1/29. Leaving the snow belt for a couple months. Will be staying at Gulf Shores S.P. Although, as of today this is what very northern WI looks like, crazy..
20231216_095852.jpg

Scott Danforth

Staff member
We'll be pointing the šŸš south on 1/29. Leaving the snow belt for a couple months. Will be staying at Gulf Shores S.P. Although, as of today this is what very northern WI looks like, crazy..
BIL/SIL showed up from Madison today. Same temp here as Southern Wisconsin

aspeck

Staff member
I believe it. We're at 50ā°, should be in the 20s. I'll take it!
Youngest is heading to northern Wisconsin on the 29th. 7 of them are going to bring in the new year snow skiing and ice fishing ... at least that is the hope! She will be back to central PA on the 3rd ...

WIMUSKY

Staff member
Not at this rate, rain after dark and into tomorrow

Scott Danforth

Staff member
Youngest is heading to northern Wisconsin on the 29th. 7 of them are going to bring in the new year snow skiing and ice fishing ... at least that is the hope! She will be back to central PA on the 3rd ...
Maybe shore fishing

redneck joe

Supreme Mariner
View attachment 392961
If your trip passes you thru nashville, we are an hour south and three min from the highway. Nice rv park in the woods right close as well. I'll fire up the egg and throw on something fun.

The Force power

Commander
Crappy (Christmas) weather in Southern Ontario, Canada meaning; no snow!
Just freezing rain to rain & fog.
But Christmas under the palm trees looks like fun also

Grub54891

Vice Admiral
Ya, raining here also. I have the camper put up for the season, but I guess I could have been camping for awhile yet.......

cptbill

Senior Chief Petty Officer
Raining here also but really need it. Merry Christmas everyone!