MotorGuide Circuit board replacement

onewei364

Cadet
Thread starter
Joined
Jul 17, 2007
Messages
25
I just found out I burnt the circuit board in my 1997 Motorguide great White GWB67V 24 volt and looking to replace the board. If anyone knows where I may be able to find one and any knowledge to the difficulty in replacing it please advise. I live in Central Florida so if anyone kknows of a good rebuiding shop that might work as well

Thanks...new to this boating world and finding out an expensive hobby
 

wire2

Lieutenant Commander
Joined
Jun 25, 2007
Messages
1,584
Re: MotorGuide Circuit board replacement

No one defined "boat" to you?

It's "A hole in the water you pour money into."
 

Silvertip

Honorary Supreme Mariner
Joined
Sep 22, 2003
Messages
28,772
Re: MotorGuide Circuit board replacement

B-O-A-T = Break Out Another Thousand!!!!!!!
 

onewei364

Cadet
Thread starter
Joined
Jul 17, 2007
Messages
25
Re: MotorGuide Circuit board replacement

thanks for advising me that my pockets need to keep getting deeper with boating......
 
Top