**** Morris and his new movie

12Footer

Fleet Admiral
OK,OK...RICHARD MORRIS!!! (He's still a ****}.<br />I find Mr Morris hard to stomach when I see him on the tube, allways biatching about one thing or another....He is such a lawyer!! But I heard about his new DVD, "FarenHYPE 9/11", and bought it yesterday. I finally had the chance to sit down and watch it this morning, and all I can say is BRILIANT!<br />If you haven't seen it, see it.<br />Reccommended for all liberals too, who think Mike Moore is the new mesiah.

Mark42

Fleet Admiral
Re: **** Morris and his new movie

Regardless of your political persuasion, I can't believe that any normal person would think that Moore is anything other than abnormal.

WillyBWright

Fleet Admiral

Seems to me that if the posts about the bipatrisan JibJab website are Poof-able, this obviously biased one certainly has to be Poof-able as well. Or is iboats too Republican for Free Speech?

12Footer

Fleet Admiral

You're too much, Will. Answer me this; Did iboats poof the post about your messiah, Moore's "documentary"? <br />Let's have a little freedom of speach here.<br />The Jib-Jab site was not poofable where it resides, which is not on iboats.<br />Although I have noting to do with the staff or mamnagement of iboats, they tell us all in the rules that they reserve that right. If they poof this, then it is poofed.end of story. You guys cry every time something gets deleted, but deep-down you allready know why. If they poof a link, they had thier reasons... And it has ZIP to do with politics, but if it did, it still would not matter!!! And you know that too.<br />It's the same sad song over and over....example;You guys call sombody a "moron". It gets deleted. Then, we see a new post whining about "cencorship" or "but he called me an A**hole and you let it slide"..Then, the moderators feel like they need to justify thier actions, and post some goop about namecalling not being permitted or something..Grow up ,Will.<br />BTW, how the hel do you know I didn't call him a star-star-star-star????<br />Amazing!

WillyBWright

Fleet Admiral

Simmer down! Lighten up! Get a grip on yourself! Turn the Rage factor WAY down! I made a simple point and asked a rhetorical question. And I'm afraid you'll have to refresh my memory. I don't recall ever eluding to Michael Moores "Farenheit 9/11". Ever ... Anywhere. I haven't even seen it.

12Footer

Fleet Admiral

No, you did not elude to or envoke the holy one's name or his gospel, "Farhenhiegt 911"..I did. And this is why..<br />(quote by willybwright):" this obviously biased one certainly has to be Poof-able as well."<br />Your "simple point" is what I addressed, and your "rhetorical question" is what I answered.<br />This new documentary ("FareHYPE9/11") is must-viewing for anyone who saw Moore's movie, "Farenhigh9/11". It is an allmost pointless waste of time and perfectly good disc plastic to anyone who has not.<br />Since you have seen Moores garbage, you might want to place what you've gleened from it under the microsope of truth, and see what cells devide. I urge you to do so, but could care less if you do or don't. And if this gets poofed, it gets poofed, regardless of reasons behind it. By regitering here, I gave the staff and managemnet that option, while retaining the ability to modifyt my own posts. I could ask for nothing more, asspecially when some moron raises my hackles with some rot about being "bipartison" or ,"biased" over a post about a movie review !!<br />Of course it's biased! So is Moore.But he and your opinion of his "work" is ok, I guess?

12Footer

Fleet Admiral

And I have been poofed before because of my passion. So be it. I'll live.

POINTER94

Vice Admiral

Moores work is to politics what Ghostbusters is to the paranormal. <br /><br />There have been several posts regarding Moore and his body of work. It has been hashed over several times. Please use the search function to find the several posts in the past 3 months or so.<br /><br />Moores work was so inaccurate that even those who agreed with it, had to call it a "mockumenary" when referring to it on camera. While at the same time identifying those points as fact that made or agreed with their position. <br /><br />Personally I don't need to watch a fact finding movie to disprove or answer to a political hit piece based on opinion, filled with the machinations of a communist and edited to carry a message as opposed to the truth. I can see however how Kerry and Moore could be good friends. Don't reward bad behavior. Therefore I won't watch either, I don't have to. Morris is just trying to cash in on celebrity and high profile of Moore and his stunts. If he wanted to set the record straight I am sure the many media outlets that use him as a political expert would have provided the resources for him to set the record straight where we don't have to pay to see it. Sort of a favor to the country. But this is a capitalistic country and I am sure it will make a nice back to back on the USA network or Nick at Night someday after the election.<br /><br />As far as the mods POOF'ing threads, big deal. I could care less. If they need to rap someone across the knuckles because they have been running alittle hot, sobeit. I have only once in the year I have been here been offended by anyones posts, and that was because that person failed to contribute to the site while trying to stir up peoples eyre. The mod's did not Poof the sent a warning which was appropriate and that has been about all she wrote for that person. Being a mod is not easy and nobody is perfect. I like the tone and maturity of this site and alot of that credit goes to the Mods who have a way of gently dismissing those who are not here to share and contribute. I would not ever publically question their decisions, we have a means to contact them without usurping their integrity or authority.

cbnoodles

Chief Petty Officer

12Footer,<br /><br />You go!

WillyBWright

Fleet Admiral

I was set straight by JB in another thread. I withdraw my initial point and question. Like I said, I've never seen Farenheit 9/11. Only bits and pieces. So now I rented it. Thanks for the recommendation. (It was that or Mary Poppins. :D )