Monster vs Aerial

RCP123

Recruit
I am thinging of getting a Monster MTK put on my Four Winns Horizon 180. I like the forward facing arch. However I am concerned with how close the feet are when mounted to the hull. Is this a real concern?
I was also looking at Aerial towers as well.

How do Monster and Aerial compare to each other?

Thanks,
Ryan

Scott06

Vice Admiral
I am thinging of getting a Monster MTK put on my Four Winns Horizon 180. I like the forward facing arch. However I am concerned with how close the feet are when mounted to the hull. Is this a real concern?
I was also looking at Aerial towers as well.

How do Monster and Aerial compare to each other?

Thanks,
Ryan
I have not installed either brand I did a Krypt Xmobe https://www.bulletlines.com/X-mobe-wakeboard-tower-p/249.htm

I am 95% sure this is the same as the Aerial Airborne 2.0 except for the logo. They must be made at the same place, but check out the price diff...

I was really happy with the Xmobe for the price, doesnt make noise or wobble too much. I thought it was a good value compared to more expensive towers or custom towers like New Dimension.

Regardless of what tower you buy - get install instructions before you purchase it and spend some time looking at your boat. What I found out during install was there were really only 2 places on the sides where I had the space and ability to put a backer plate that I could access.. So I was somewhat lucky the tower fit as well as it did.