Monster Garage boat -on now

f_inscreenname

Commander
Check it out on the Discovery Channel on now. It is a very pretty boat and they are adding a steam powered Vee drive. Hope you get a chance to see it.

Pony

Rear Admiral
Re: Monster Garage boat -on now

I love that show!

Realgun

Commander

That build was so lame I coulda done it in 1 day on the weekend. :D

Pony

Rear Admiral

yeah that was pretty lame, barely moved and the build team didnt have to do much

eeboater

Commander

I saw parts of that one last night. I used to be a big Monster Garage fan. But I missed a season and returned to see midgets and transe*uals... very odd! It's almost like they are trying really hard to make it bizzaro. Me, I'll take the screaming of American Chopper thankyouverymuch :D <br /><br />Although, now that I give it two or tree taughts... I think I would really love to be able to blow a steam-whistle like that.<br /><br />Sean

12Footer

Fleet Admiral

I saw the show up to the point where they tested the engine with compressed air......Then the !@#$ing power went out again! By the time i got the generator repositioned and refrig/frezer and pump hooked-up, it was over!<br /><br />OOOO!! Ah hates hurricanes!

gspig

Chief Petty Officer

I missed the first 20 mins. I noticed that after they had mounted everything in the boat, they decided to test the hull for leaks. Did they test before they started the build?

Pony

Rear Admiral

no I dont think they did....youd think those guys being expirienced wouldve checked that first

ZmOz

Captain

Originally posted by gspig:<br /> I missed the first 20 mins. I noticed that after they had mounted everything in the boat, they decided to test the hull for leaks. Did they test before they started the build?
Seems like a common problem on the show. They spend 4 days building a vehicle only to find out there was some major problem before they even started and the producers should have fixed it or bought a different vehicle. :rolleyes: <br /><br />I think they're just running out of ideas...

D

DJ

I can't stand Jesse James. He's a social retard. Every time he opens his mouth, all I can think of is-Scooby Doo.<br /><br />I lost all respect for Sandra Bullock when she married that clown.<br /><br />Just my opinion.

f_inscreenname

Commander

Originally posted by DJ:<br /> I can't stand Jesse James. He's a social retard. Every time he opens his mouth, all I can think of is-Scooby Doo.<br /><br />I lost all respect for Sandra Bullock when she married that clown.<br /><br />Just my opinion.
Broke my heart. :(

LubeDude

Admiral

Originally posted by DJ:<br /> I can't stand Jesse James. He's a social retard. Every time he opens his mouth, all I can think of is-Scooby Doo.<br /><br />I lost all respect for Sandra Bullock when she married that clown.<br /><br />Just my opinion.
Mine too!<br /><br />I mean she must be a real mental giant in real life to lower herself to marrying Jessie. :eek:

ZmOz

Captain

He's just having fun. If someone threw millions of dollars at you for almost no reason you'd probably act a little odd too. If I had his money I'd make the news weekly... :)

gspig

Chief Petty Officer

He may be odd, but I would love to have his ability to work metal.