Mod's visit to iboats

Admin5

Senior Chief Petty Officer
3 of our 4 wonderful iboats moderators were able to steal a few days away from their families and homes and come visit us here at the iboats headquarters last week. We had a great time and may I be the first to say that you are all very lucky to have such dedicated and great people in your moderators helping keep this big ship together! Thank you, thank you, thank you guys for coming. We love you mods!

mellowyellow

Vice Admiral
Re: Mod's visit to iboats

anyone who would tolerate so much scrutinay outa<br />the the goodness of their hearts is the example<br />we should all follow IMO, especially on the water!<br />MY 4 one appreciates it... ;)

JB

Honorary Moderator Emeritus

Thanks, Admin5.<br /><br />I, for one, had a great time and really enjoyed iboats' wonderful staff and hospitality. :)

moderator1

Lieutenant Commander

I have to second JB's sentiments. The iboats folks are great people. I am proud to be associated with such a fine organization.

Mod4

Petty Officer 2nd Class

Ditto Mod1. <br /><br />Had a great time and truly enjoyed meeting the management and staff of iboats. A business built on integrity is hard to find these days. I was very impressed. Beautiful people, beautiful scenery too.

bvassel3

Petty Officer 1st Class

I echo Admin5's comments on how much we enjoyed meeting with 3 of our 4 wonderful Moderators. Each is a class act! Thank you so much for taking the time to come and visit us at iboats headquarters, and thank you, thank you for all you do to help individuals in need on our Boards and to keep the Boards "alive and well". Warmest regards to all 4 Moderators! :) <br />BV

crab bait

Captain

OK OK.. ALLRIGHT ALLRIGHT..<br /><br />whatdidcha's say about me..??..!!

KeltonKrew

Lieutenant

Crabby....they can't put that on a forum that might be visited by minors :D

12Footer

Fleet Admiral

You guys rock. From someone who personally knows what it's like to maintain a BBS, I appreciate each and every one of iboats' mods. You're all special folks in my book.