Modicon 984

Fishing Dude too

Lieutenant Junior Grade
I was wondering if anyone has a program NXT to program one, I have a trainer but won;t work with windows 7. Or if someone knows how I can open it, will work with 2000.

bigdee

Commander
Re: Modicon 984

I was wondering if anyone has a program NXT to program one, I have a trainer but won;t work with windows 7. Or if someone knows how I can open it, will work with 2000.

Throw that DOS dinosour away! Software will cost you over 1k. How many I/O and what types and voltage? I used to snub these proprietary vendors like Modicon and A-B whenever I could with products from AutomationDirect. I was able to quadruple the scope of my annual projects budget by using these guys.

Fishing Dude too

Lieutenant Junior Grade

Realize what you are saying, but need the nxt software, for a class not really the hardware. That is why I am being so narrow on what I need.

bigdee

Commander

Realize what you are saying, but need the nxt software, for a class not really the hardware. That is why I am being so narrow on what I need.

OK if it is for training you might want to contact the parent company (Schneider group) they might work with you especially since this is old stuff or they may try to sell you the $$$ Concept version. www.plcs.net is a good forum to ask questions.