Moderators power

moderator1

Lieutenant Commander
It has come to our attention that some of you think that we moderators have a poof button.<br /><br />I am pleased to tell you that we do.<br /><br />We have been provided with a unique keyboard that has a six inch diameter, backlit red button that says POOF on it. :D It is kind of like the Batphone. :eek: We can hit it in an instant and send your thread to the cyber wasteland! We also have an instant moderator alert ring that we wear. :rolleyes: <br /><br />We are trying to figure out how to wire the poof alarm into NORAD so that we can also launch missiles with it. :confused: It is my understanding that we also need a key. I think some call it a football?<br /><br />Does anyone have that key? :confused:

Parrott_head

Chief Petty Officer
Re: Moderators power

I have a church key...it used to make all my troubles go "POOF"...but then I started buying beer that came in easy open cans...

moderator1

Lieutenant Commander

Parrot_head,<br /><br />Send it to:<br /><br />Poof Alert<br />123 Paranoid Street<br />Wondering, AA 55520<br /><br />Disclaimer: There are no returns of items sent to POOF alert. Once they are mine they are mine. :)

Link

Rear Admiral

I knew it, I knew it, I knew it! About the RING that is ;)

12Footer

Fleet Admiral

There should've been one in the same box your batphone came in. I'd send you mine, but then I'd be SOL for the rest of the football season.<br />Besides, from what they tell me, one key will not werk with just any batphone.That is, of course, unless it's a "universal" key. And they often times leave some needed features out on some batphones.

KaGee

Admiral

Ahhhhh, the wonders of MODern technology!

kenimpzoom

Rear Admiral

Lets test it. <br /><br />Quick somebody post something offensive. :D :D <br /><br />Ken

SoulWinner

Commander

Does this mean you guys wear tights? JB dressed like Robin....hmmmmmm.....I'm getting arroused :eek:

Elmer Fudge

Lieutenant Commander

Mmm! 18rabbit did know what he was talking about :D i'm sure that he'll swap you the key for one of them rings :D

spratt

Lieutenant

The truth:<br /><br />
nophotos.jpg
<br /><br />POOOOOOOOOOOOOOF...take that!!!

Mod4

Petty Officer 2nd Class

Originally posted by SoulWinner:<br /> Does this mean you guys wear tights? JB dressed like Robin....hmmmmmm.....I'm getting arroused :eek:
Thats right and I'm Cat Woman. :p <br /><br />Mod2 is Batman and Moderator1 is the Joker.

NYMINUTE

Captain

Great Idea!!! Pooof Korea, Iran, and parts of Indiana. Check your local listings. :cool:

JB

Honorary Moderator Emeritus

My ring is playing "Stars and Stripes Forever".<br /><br />Up, up, and awaaaaaaay!!

KaGee

Admiral

Originally posted by JB:<br /> My ring is playing "Stars and Stripes Forever".<br /><br />Up, up, and awaaaaaaay!!
Oh, Cool! :cool: <br /><br />Do you guys have the special watches too???? :p

Stumpys

Petty Officer 1st Class

(((( POOF )))<br /><br />Didn't work???

OBJ

Supreme Mariner

What did I miss???? Mods selling secrets???? I want one!! Herself using this post so she can learn how to post the little smileys's. <br /><br />
10.gif

POINTER94

Vice Admiral

If you guys have a pair of those glasses that let you see through womens clothing, where do I sign up?