Model of my Boat

eeboater

Commander
I'm wondering.. has anyone ever found any good companies that make boat models? I think it would be great to make my boat...<br /><br /><br />Sean

Ron G

Commander
Re: Model of my Boat

EE you should have plenty to do getting ready for summer and all the good times without putting models togeather :) :) any way the glue messes with ya head :D

Limited-Time

Vice Admiral

I'm with Ron. I'm thinking the full sized model in the garage will keep ya busy till next off season. Then maybe Santa will bring you a Jr. Bayliner to play with, a ding-ee if you will. :p :p Then you can take it in the bathtub with you and call Mrs.ee to come play :eek: ...............oh never mind probably get ZAPPED any way.<br /> ;) ;) :) :p :D

QC

Supreme Mariner

How would JB put this . . . hmmmmmm . . . oh yeah, bwaaaaahahhahahhah<br /><br />I think they still make those little pill powered submarines for the bathtub Sean.<br /><br /> :p :p :p :p :D :D <br /><br />Edit: Have you got that old scumline off the hull yet? Check in after that.

oddjob

Commander

Why dont you just get a rubber ducky like everyone else? :p

sangerwaker

Commander

go find Jessica and have her help you polish up your rail.

eeboater

Commander

Ok you jerks!!!! I see how it is!!! :D :D :D <br /><br />First off... you better believe that I would NEVER siphon time dedicated towards the boat off towards something silly as a model.<br /><br />Second off... I was looking for a model of my boat so that I could show it off to every person that enters my office at work...<br /><br />Third off....<br /><br />
Originally posted by QC:<br />Edit: Have you got that old scumline off the hull yet? Check in after that.
It's too damn cold to clean scumlines. I'm not as fortunate as you californians where you actually have to use your air conditioning today :D :p If I tried to use a hose, all that crap would freeze and then all heck breaks loose because the ms. ee is wondering why our pipes are frozen in the back of the house!! <br /><br />And now, I have no wheels on my trailer because the hubs are off and I'm replacing the bearings and repainting the wheels and getting new tires..<br /><br />Ahhhhhh its so nice to have a boat...<br /><br /> :D :D <br /><br />Sean

Chief101

Chief Petty Officer

Are you nuts! Not putting down your boat but you think someone makes a model of a Bayliner? If per chance there is such a thing Bondo would probably be the one to know about it. ;)

QC

Supreme Mariner

LMAO @ Sean and Chief

bekosh

Lieutenant

This is one of the few recreational boat models that I have ever seen.<br />AMT 1/25 scale 1970 Bonneville Convertible with Speedboat Trailer<br />
AMT21574.jpg
<br />For some reason display models of powerboats just aren't available. :(