Misters

bigblocksarefun

Petty Officer 3rd Class
Start trouble shooting.

Follow the lines down the chases in the T-top. Most likely a forward leg to the console or an aft leg to the leaning post.

The lines will lead you to a pump, which will be attached to either its own fresh water reservoir, or the boats fresh water tank

Part of the responsibility of being a boat owner is to understand your boat.
This (and especially the last part) is spot on.

Just got boat that is why asked question what a horrible response
If this is your reaction to people trying to help you because you have absolutely no idea what you're doing (and you seem to contradict yourself), perhaps the interwebs isn't for you. If you want someone to kiss your ass and tell you nice things while they fix it for you, take it to a shop; just remember to open that wallet wide lol.

redneck joe

Supreme Mariner
everyone..... just breath here.

New member, possibly new to forums and obviously new to boats or at least misters and might be a 22 year old kid. Who knows?

I made the mistake of asking about a bayliner on my first post on my first forum - The Hull Truth which if you have been on there any length of time you know to be brutal to folks like me.

To the OP - the first thing in any troubleshooting of anything no matter what it is - start at the end point of the problem then work your way backwards. You know this is a mister, something pumps water thru a tube. Work backwards (or start with fuse panel)

bigblocksarefun

Petty Officer 3rd Class
everyone..... just breath here.

New member, possibly new to forums and obviously new to boats or at least misters and might be a 22 year old kid. Who knows?

I made the mistake of asking about a bayliner on my first post on my first forum - The Hull Truth which if you have been on there any length of time you know to be brutal to folks like me.

To the OP - the first thing in any troubleshooting of anything no matter what it is - start at the end point of the problem then work your way backwards. You know this is a mister, something pumps water thru a tube. Work backwards (or start with fuse panel)
Hull Truth is brutal to EVERYONE lol.