FORUM RULES UPDATED - The forum rules have been updated to continue to provide a friendly and safe environment for our member community. Please take a moment to review the updated rules and our terms of use and privacy policy. Click here for Forum Rules which has links to the 'terms of use' and 'privacy policy'.
In Other News . . .
You will notice a few enchancements to the forums to make your experience better. These include: Email Notifications, Thread Previews, Thread Starter Notation, and Emoji Options on the 'Like' icon. . .
Additionally, the merchant portions of the website have been updated and are now operational. . . . Check out iBoats for all your boating gear.
Just on our annual lake vacation and posted a question now that I have the boat on the water right outside the cottage & realizing how much I miss Don's responses. Never knew him personally, but I miss Don S.
This is on my ipod "boat" playlist. It always reminds me of him with some of the lyrics. I miss opening the Mercruiser section and seeing his name on the list as replied to thread at the top almost every time.
With the passing of my own father I also felt the passing of Don. He personally replied to my pm box to take the time to decipher my serial number. I think of that often.
This has made me think that I should enjoy the situation at hand no matter what it is. We are all just passing through.....