Mind your P's and Q's at Lake Arcadia, Oklahoma

mia9516

Petty Officer 3rd Class
So, not only has this lake been taken over by the city of Edmond from the Army Corp of Engineers and is now blatantly raping boaters with a lake buoy. The ex-jock rent-a-cops that patrol the dangerous boat ramp are nothing short of a delight as well! Just this past Saturday, while out with the wife and daughter, I parked my truck and trailer ever so slightly over the white line that deliniated the parking space. For my gross negligence of a few inches I was a "awarded" a citation to the tune of $98. Good times! Just another way to make the quota and to fleece the hard working tax payer just a little bit more. Way to go City of Edmond! Not to mention the fact that every other parking space was empty or that there were no patrol boats on the water ensuring dumbasses were not killing themselves or others. Our money is better spent on cops harrassing people with ridiculous parking infractions. And if this sounds like I'm pissing and moaning about dumb sh*t then you try spending money unnecessarily. Money that could be used for more outings on your boat. In summary, if you live near this lake or know someone that does, please be aware that how your vehicle is parked is more important than what you do out there on the water. Thank you and I need your vote!!! Just kidding about the thank you part ;-)