Michigan Get Together

Bwana Don

Lieutenant Commander
Joined
Oct 20, 2009
Messages
1,951
Re: Michigan Get Together

When you have kids it changes your perspective on life. You need to tell people you can't your groove on like you used to. I was wild in my younger days, now very mellow. Nothing wrong with a little party, but the wife and kid have to come first. Wouldn't want to be a stick in the mud to anyone else.

If I was up north I wouldn't have a problem taking my kid into a bar. As long as it was daytime that is. He knows enough to smoke outside. We don't like it but it's the law. JK we dip now:p. JK really, he's only six. I quite 15 years ago, yes I still miss it.

I'm up for some kind of Michigan get together. Once school let's out in June.
 

CBGale2

Lieutenant Junior Grade
Thread starter
Joined
Apr 22, 2009
Messages
1,026
Re: Michigan Get Together

Oh I know all about that persepective. If I did do this trip this year or next Id probably leave the kids home, a couple hour fishing trip is about their limit at this point being just turned 2 and 4. If they where a little older you bet Id be taking them along though, nothing I love more than seeing kids get out and enjoying the outdoors.


S4010093.jpg
 
Top