Mercury throttle help please

nw04jen

Recruit
This small gold metal disc fell out when i was unscrewing housing in order to replace toggle start with key start - anyone know where it goes please as I cannot find it in manual etc ?

throt.jpgbit.jpg

alldodge

Staff member
That's some nice close up pics, but I need one further away showing the throttle handle and/or throttle handle model number

alldodge

Staff member
It appears to go where arrow is pointing. Then again I'm using a diagram of maybe which is not yours. If there is a model number on the throttle this would help. The detent is held in place by other parts like item 35. The pic I'm using above is not exact so this is why I left the link so you could maybe find parts that look more like yours

th.jpg

nw04jen

Recruit
It appears to go where arrow is pointing. Then again I'm using a diagram of maybe which is not yours. If there is a model number on the throttle this would help. The detent is held in place by other parts like item 35. The pic I'm using above is not exact so this is why I left the link so you could maybe find parts that look more like yours

View attachment 326890
You are a star - thank you - narrows it down - I have scrolled through and am trying to find but would make sense as to why it fell out -= thank you so much