FORUM RULES UPDATED - The forum rules have been updated to continue to provide a friendly and safe environment for our member community. Please take a moment to review the updated rules and our terms of use and privacy policy. Click here for Forum Rules which has links to the 'terms of use' and 'privacy policy'.
In Other News . . .
You will notice a few enchancements to the forums to make your experience better. These include: Email Notifications, Thread Previews, Thread Starter Notation, and Emoji Options on the 'Like' icon. . .
Additionally, the merchant portions of the website have been updated and are now operational. . . . Check out iBoats for all your boating gear.
I am replacing the water pump and have quite a few o rings and seals in the kit that I'm not sure where they go. Does anyone have a schematic for a 2002 200L EFI? I'm specially interested in the shaft seal coming out the top of the pump housing.
OK I got it put back together but I have water comming out of everwhere except the pee tube. Seems like the rubber seal to the copper tube off the top of the pump housing is leaking. Is there a trick to getting that back together correctly? I put the seal in the housing then put the plastic tube into the housing to line up the copper tube. I seems to be leaking around that.