FORUM RULES UPDATED - The forum rules have been updated to continue to provide a friendly and safe environment for our member community. Please take a moment to review the updated rules and our terms of use and privacy policy. Click here for Forum Rules which has links to the 'terms of use' and 'privacy policy'.
In Other News . . .
You will notice a few enchancements to the forums to make your experience better. These include: Email Notifications, Thread Previews, Thread Starter Notation, and Emoji Options on the 'Like' icon. . .
Additionally, the merchant portions of the website have been updated and are now operational. . . . Check out iBoats for all your boating gear.
First, I am new to iboats and found this thread on a search on the engine. I too needed the #16 manual. I also had the same question about 2 books because the covers says "Book 1 of 2", but if you look at the table of contents, book 1 covers sections 1 - 4 and book 2 is sections 5 - 9. All the sections are in the manual supplied by the link.
Thanks again to iboat, I won't be a stranger any more!!!!!!!!!